Social Worker - Safeguarding Long-term Team - East Riding of Yorkshire - £35 per hour
Two qualified and experienced Social Workers are needed to cover long term work in the North Safeguarding Long-term Team.
The base is Bridlington but the area covers Bridlington and the Wolds and Dale area up to the York boarder. The successful Social Workers should have experience in CIN, Child Protection and CLA, and must be confident in completing assessments, plans and reviews.
Benefits of this Social Worker role:
* High rate of pay
* Access to the Local Authority training programme
* Flexible home working
* Stable teams
Duties of this Social Worker role:
* Must have experience of CIN CP and court work, ideally be ABE trained and SOS trained.
* Meeting deadlines and timescales is essential so the candidate must be highly organised.
* Please note this role is to cover our Goole Area, however we continue to work from home.
* Candidates must live within suitable travel time to respond to families needs and emergencies
* Work as part of a multi-disciplinary Early Help and Safeguarding Hub to determine the most appropriate social work response to identified needs.
* Liaise closely with others in assessing, planning, arranging and co-ordinating services in order to ensure children / young people are safe and the needs of individual families are met.
* Advocate the appropriate use of integrated working arrangements including Team Around the Family (TAF) meetings and identification of Lead Professionals.
* Work within agreed Children and Young People's Support and Safeguarding Service policies and procedures in assessing and meeting the needs of children, young people and their carers.
* Use electronic systems to keep up to date records, input appropriate case data and performance information and contribute to plans, assessments and reports as required.
* Maintain effective working relationships with other services to broker support and monitor progress.
* Participate in learning identified through the Employee Development Review (EDR) process and other training deemed appropriate for the post and individual
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK drivers' licence
* Must have at least one year's post qualified experienced and must have worked in a children's safeguarding team in the last 12 months
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.