Social Worker - Children in Need/Child Protection - Middlesbrough - £38.40 per hour
We are looking for experienced Social Workers to take up long term contracts at Middlesbrough Council. You will join a fast paced, dynamic team of Social Workers, bringing the right skills, knowledge and values to Middlesbrough.
They are looking for Social Workers to be part of the transformation making a real difference to people's lives. The successful Social Workers must be passionate about working with children, operate with integrity and have a strong focus to keep children safe in Middlesbrough.
Benefits of this Social Worker role:
* Long term contracts
* High rate of pay
* CV enhancement
Duties of this Social Worker role:
* To undertake a comprehensive Social Work service to Children and Families within a defined area.
* To formulate and design appropriate plans to meet identified needs and to arrange for the implementation of such plans, in conjunction with other appropriate agencies.
* To provide appropriate ongoing support to individuals and families as the key worker.
* To ensure that individual professional standards are maintained in line with agreed levels, including full compliance with policy and procedural guidelines and accepting primary responsibility for the level and quality casework recording.
* To feed back to the Team Manager any problems in relation to the effective provision of services or policies.
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK drivers' licence
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.