Social Worker - Fostering Team - Hull - £33.14 per hour
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join a Fostering Team based in Hull.
The successful candidate will complete fostering assessments of connected persons and mainstream applications, and potentially assist with viability assessments too.
Benefits of this Social Worker role include:
* £33.14 per hour
* Supportive team and management
* Excellent training programme
Responsibilities of this Social Worker role include:
* Promote and safeguard the welfare of children and young people including the children of foster carers.
* Contribute to the overarching strategy in Hull Children's Social Care Services, to ensure that the Fostering Service actively plans for safety, permanency and stability for children and young people to actively support children to live at home or in alternative care as appropriate.
* Work in partnership with colleagues, children, parents and carers, ensuring that child-centred practice is the principal standard and framework for all work undertaken with foster carers, children, young people and families.
* Engage in reflective and constructive challenge within the course of working with colleagues, other agencies and with children, young people and families.
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK drivers' licence
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.