Assistant Team Manager - Children's Social Work - Multiple Teams - Devon - £39 per hour
We are currently looking for highly an experienced Social Worker to take on an Assistant Team Manager role in Devon. The role could be within any of the service's four teams: Initial Response, Children and Families, Permanence and Transition, and Children with Disabilities.
Benefits as an Assistant Team Manager:
* Some working from home
* Competitive pay rates
* Non case holding role
* Good opportunity to step up
* Supportive senior managers
Experience and knowledge required:
* Experience of Undertaking Child and Family Assessments, S.47 inquiries and intervention and planning for 'Children in Need'.
* Required to use professional knowledge to assess, monitor and review social care needs of individuals, relatives and carers and to arrange the provision of appropriate care services.
* Must have significant knowledge, experience and specialist communication skills to gather information and make a full assessment of the risks, protection and social care needs of individuals, carers and families
Essential requirements of this Assistant Team Manager role:
* Social Work England registered
* Social Work qualified
* Eligible to work in the UK
* A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.