Assistant Team Manager - Referral and Assessment Team - Southampton - Up to £42 per hour
We are currently looking for an Assistant Team Manager (social work qualified) to join a Referral and Assessment Team in Southampton.
The successful Assistant Team Manager must have the ability to manage 4 to 5 experienced staff, with assessment knowledge and regular duty.
Benefits of this Assistant Team Manager role:
* Competitive pay rate
* Stable contract length - 6 months
* Great step up opportunities to more senior role
* Great commuter access
Experience and knowledge required:
* Experience of Undertaking Child and Family Assessments, S.47 inquiries and intervention and planning for 'Children in Need'.
* Required to use professional knowledge to assess, monitor and review social care needs of individuals, relatives and carers and to arrange the provision of appropriate care services.
* Must have significant knowledge, experience and specialist communication skills to gather information and make a full assessment of the risks, protection and social care needs of individuals, carers and families
Essential requirements of this Assistant Team Manager role:
* Social Work England registered
* Social Work qualified
* Eligible to work in the UK
* A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.