Social Worker - Safeguarding and Support - Warwickshire - £32,234 - £40,876 per annum
Liquid Personnel have recently parted with Warwickshire Children Services to support them with permanent recruitment.
They require dedicated and experienced Social Workers to join their Safeguarding and Supporting Service. The Safeguarding Service is a fast paced and busy role, with competing demands on you time.
This a great opportunity to join a well-established authority based at the heart of England.
Benefits of this Social Worker role:
* Flexible working arrangements
* Clear lines of progression
* Local authority pension
* Regular supervision
* Secondment opportunities
This Social Worker role includes:
* The role includes completing child and family assessments
* Section 47 enquiries
* Child Protection
* Children in Need
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role:
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a UK driving license
* Registered with Social Work England
* Qualified Social Worker
For more information please email email@example.com