Senior Social Worker - Disabled Children's Assessment - Birmingham - £32.33 per hour
We are currently looking for Senior Social Workers with good assessment and safeguarding skills, to join the Disabled Children's Service in Birmingham. This is an excellent opportunity to join a team with average caseloads of 15-18.
This is a progressing and improving service which benefits from a stable and supportive management team. Agile working is available and condensed hours also can be considered
The benefits of this Social Worker role:
* Excellent rate of pay
* Agile working
* Supportive and stable management team
* Manageable caseloads
* Potential for long term placements
Duties as a Senior Social Worker include:
* The role will involve at least 2 statutory visits with the families, creation of an initial safeguarding plan and a comprehensive assessment for each case. Along with, efficient updating case notes and chronology at all times.
* Need to be a skilled Children's Social Work Safeguarding Assessor, with the expertise and experience of completing clear cut robust analytical safeguarding assessments.
* Role is not case holding, but the practitioner will be expected to complete each assessment in a 3 week window and run at least 10 assessments at any one time.
* Managing a caseload where children or young people are in need and subject to Child Protection Plans, LAC and/or Leaving Care.
* Working in a strengths-based way using relational practice with children and families to promote a high challenge/high support environment and create a culture that delivers the best outcomes for children and young people.
* Ensuring children and their families receive the right level of support at the right time.
* Working with families who have complex problems and where statutory intervention is required under the guidance of line management.
Requirements as a Senior Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.