Team Manager - Children Looked After Team - Wandsworth - up to £53,115 per annum
Liquid Personnel currently have an opportunity for an experienced Social Worker to work as a Team Manager in the Children Looked After Team in Wandsworth.
As Team Manager in the Children Looked After Service, you will be responsible for leading a talented group of five social workers.
You will be working collaboratively with your colleagues across the department and with partners, to deliver high-quality and responsive social work to some of the most vulnerable children and families in Wandsworth.
Benefits as a Children Looked After Team Manger include:
* Performance Related Salary Progression scheme
* 31 days annual leave
* Pension Scheme
* Childcare vouchers,
* New technology scheme
* Interest-free loans on annual travel cards
* Discounts at many leisure activities, restaurants, shops and other establishments.
* A wide range of developmental opportunities are also offered.
Duties as a Children Looked After Team Manger include:
* Maintain and update case notes and other records to required ethical and quality standards.
* Provide advice and support and promote independence and early intervention, as necessary.
* Write high quality reports as required and where required give evidence in court in relation to care proceedings.
* Be familiar with local resource networks and undertake capacity building with individuals, families, communities, user groups and voluntary organisations.
* Responsible for a caseload of more complex cases, providing advice to other social workers in relation to their cases.
* Participate in the planning / reviewing of cases.
* Develop and maintain effective relationships with service users, their families and carers.
* Liaise with colleagues in own or other departments or external agencies to gather relevant information for assessment and care planning activities.
Requirements as a Children Looked After Team Manger include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Full UK licence
* Qualified as a Social Worker
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org