Social Worker - Children in Need Project Team - Dudley - up to £32.34 per hour
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Social Worker to join the new Children in Need Project Team in Dudley.
The aim of this team is to free up the Care Management Teams to be able to solely focus on Child Protection Cases only. Therefore, the successful Social Worker will be progressing the Children in Need plans to either step them down out of the service or step them up to Child Protection.
Benefits as a Children in Need Project Team Social Worker include:
* Brand new team
* CIN plans and assessments only no child protection
* View to extend to 6 months
* Reflective supervision
Duties as a Children in Need Project Team Social Worker include:
* Working with children, including those from different racial and cultural backgrounds.
* Ability to initiate, draft and produce reports.
* Ability to deal with and record casework, communicate effectively with client groups and professionals to assess client needs.
* Ability to attend and organise case conferences and reviews for the purpose of assessing & monitoring the development of service users.
* Develop person-centred care plans.
* Manage a complex and varied caseload.
* Participate within a duty team framework.
Requirements as a Children in Need Project Team Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.