Social Worker - Care Leaver Service 16+ - Bradford - £35 per hour
We are currently looking for an experienced Social Worker to join the Care Leaver Service 16+ in Bradford, Yorkshire. The successful Social Worker will work a combination of office and home based.
Due to the nature of this role, the successful Social Worker must have post qualified experience in a front-line children's role.
Benefits of this Social Worker role:
* Combination of office and home based
* Supportive team and management
* No active caseload beyond a 24-hour timescale
* Good location and great team
Duties of this Social Worker role:
* Undertake preventative work with families, providing them with support material aid and financial assistance to diminish the need for care or accommodation.
* Investigate complaints of neglect and ill-treatment of children.
* Provision of accommodation.
* Receive children committed to the care of the Authority and use Child Assessment and Emergency Protection Orders.
* Accept responsibility for and supervision of children in care and set up reviews of such cases at defined intervals.
* Undertaken investigations into prospective family, friends and foster parents and supervise fostering arrangements in both private and Local Authority approved cases.
* Give evidence in the Courts in care and other proceedings which the Authority may institute, including the presentation of reports.
* To act in accordance with the priority and policies of the Children's Division and Department.
* To provide an access to service for client groups other than Children, Young People and Families.
* Liaison with other agencies and organisations in line with the responsibility outlined above, in order to fulfil the provisions of a social work service.
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK drivers' licence- preferred
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.