Social Worker - Forensic - West Berkshire - £28 - £35 per hour
If you are an experienced Forensic Social Worker looking to join a company that values and recognises you, then join the team at Thornford Park Hospital and help people develop new skills and build a brighter future.
As a successful Social Worker you will provide strong and robust social work leadership as you work 37.5 hours a week at at a private Hospital; a 130 bedded independent hospital that supports service users that require medium and low secure Forensic Mental Health Services. In addition to these services, there is also a PICU Mental Health Service. With experience from the NHS and/or private sector, you will have a background within an inpatient hospital setting as a senior clinician. This will see you manage a complex caseload of those who are detained under the Mental Health Act.
Benefits as a Forensic Social Worker:
* Competitive pay £28 - £35 per hour (depending on experience)
* Extra training
* On going work
* Good management and support
Responsibilites as a Forensic Social Worker:
* You will be responsible for completing CPA reports, Mental Health Tribunals and Managers Hearings, and for assessing service users current social circumstances, analysing the impact on their mental health and providing support in developing feasible plans for their future.
* As a senior member of the team, you will lead and promote children and adult safeguarding, which will see you maintain relationships with statutory external stakeholders and design and deliver training and supervisions.
* With a variety of care settings at Thornford Park, you'll enjoy endless training opportunities that can see your career grow and you achieve your career aspirations
* Our Senior Social Worker role involves:
* Taking a lead role within the multidisciplinary teams on non-medical mental capacity issues and best interest decisions
* Liaising with a host of external agencies to enable them to fulfil their statutory duties, for example, MAPPA, Local Authority Social Services, Police and Probation
* Supporting carers and families of service users
To be successful as a Social Worker you'll:
* Be registered with Social Work England
* CQSW or CSS or Dip SW or Degree in Social Work
* Deal with multiple issues simultaneously in a highly dynamic environment
* Have knowledge of legislative frameworks
* Be proactive and creative
* Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Have the ability to undertake audits
* Have the legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.