Practice Supervisor - Children's Early Help and Safeguarding - Derbyshire - £37 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Children's Early Help and Safeguarding Team in Derbyshire.
The successful Practise Supervisor will assist the Team Manager in the efficient and effective delivery of Social Work service whilst providing supervision to other Social Workers within the team.
Benefits as a Children's Early Help and Safeguarding Practice Supervisor include:
* Senior Role
* Non-case holding
* Supportive senior management
* Stable team to supervise
* Excellent pay rates
Duties as a Children's Early Help and Safeguarding Practice Supervisor include:
* Provide practice supervision on all case work (group and one to one).
* Provide personal supervision to other Social Workers in the team.
* Assisting the Team Manager in the efficient and effective delivery of Children's Services Social Work Service.
* Demonstrate and champion systemic practice and embed Derbyshire's operating model into all Social Worker practice to improve outcomes for children, young people and families.
* Undertake a professional practice lead role within designated area of service
Requirements as a Children's Early Help and Safeguarding Practice Supervisor include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.