Social Worker - Case Management - Shropshire - up to £32.34 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Case Management Team in Shropshire.
This role will include working with vulnerable children subject to Child Protection, Children in Need and some initial court work.
Benefits as a Case Management Social Worker include:
* Nice offices to work
* Supportive management
* Reflective supervision
* Home working available
Duties as a Case Management Social Worker include:
* Visit and work with families as required, assessing and re-assessing children's needs and to carry out duties under the Children Act with references to Sections 17 and 47.
* Contribute to and to develop ways of identifying and assessing children determined to be in need within the criteria set out in the Children's Services Plan.
* Provide children and families with information and advice to assist in resolving problems.
* Liaise with other agencies on behalf of service users, to co-ordinate the various resources and arrange specific types of assistance.
* Present evidence and reports to Courts as required.
* Work in collaboration with parents, guardians, carers and other professionals in relation to Children Looked After and to maintain records in accordance with LAC requirements.
Requirements as a Case Management Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.