Social Worker - Physical Disabilities & Older People - Bradford - £35 per hour
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Physical Disabilities and Older People Team in Bradford.
The successful Social Worker will be working with individuals at risk from abuse, dementia and physical disabilities along with vulnerable adults, previous experience within a similar role is desired.
Benefits as a Physical Disabilities & Older People Social Worker include:
* High payrate
* Remote working
* Six-month contract
* Access to our free CPD training portal
* Working for a stable and reputable authority
* Well supported team
Duties as a Physical Disabilities & Older People Social Worker include:
* Improve vulnerable adults current situations and help to promote and champion independence.
* Take a lead on community development to assess, identify and maximise the strengths or assets of individuals, their families and their communities.
* Write social circumstance reports and attend tribunals.
* Carry out assessments and reviews in the community to assess service users' needs.
* Carry out and implement care packages and support plans to completion.
* Manage complex case load and own workload.
* Assessing client's needs, risks, capacity and responding appropriately to support the service user.
Requirements as a Physical Disabilities & Older People Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.