Social Worker - Forensic - Surrey - £28 to £35 per hour
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Forensic Team in Leatherhead, Surrey.
As a Forensic Social Worker, you will be the reason why lives change for the better as you help some of the most vulnerable people gain a brighter future.
Benefits as a Forensic Social Worker include:
* Competitive pay £28-35 per hour (depending on experience)
* Extra training
* Ongoing work
* Good management and support
Duties as a Forensic Social Worker include:
* Complete comprehensive social care assessments and reports as required from the pre-admission to discharge stage
* Liaising with the home authorities at the point of admission and maintaining this liaison function through to discharge stage
* Collaborating with the home authorities and service users to support families in the decision making/care planning process
* Contribute to the preparation of reports for Mental Health Review Tribunals, appeals to MH Act Independent Hospital Managers and attending hearings
Requirements as a Forensic Social Worker include:
* Understand and champion the social perspective on Mental Health
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Working knowledge of relevant legislation
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.