Social Worker - Forensic - Twickenham - £28 to £35 per hour
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Forensic Team in Twickenham.
In this role, the successful candidate will work alongside the multidisciplinary team at a private hospital, where you will provide care for adult patients 18+ with a forensic background and enduring mental health illnesses such as personality disorder, substance misuse issues and behaviours that challenge.
Benefits as a Forensic Social Worker include:
* Competitive pay £28-35 per hour (depending on experience)
* Extra training
* Ongoing work
* Good management and support
Duties as a Forensic Social Worker include:
* Complete comprehensive social care assessments and reports as required from the pre-admission to discharge stage
* Liaising with the home authorities at the point of admission and maintaining this liaison function through to discharge stage
* Collaborating with the home authorities and service users to support families in the decision making/care planning process
* Contribute to the preparation of reports for Mental Health Review Tribunals, appeals to MH Act Independent Hospital Managers and attending hearings
Requirements as a Forensic Social Worker include:
* Understand and champion the social perspective on Mental Health
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Working knowledge of relevant legislation
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.