Social Worker - Adult Safeguarding - Sefton - £30 per hour
An experienced Adults' Social Worker is required to join the Safeguarding Team in Sefton. The successful Social Worker will be expected to undertake complex casework including assessment and management of risks.
The benefits of this Social Worker role:
* Home working
* Lots of available training
* Duty can be done from home
* Supportive team and management
Duties as an Adults Safeguarding Social Worker include:
* Having a lead role in promoting high standards of front-line practice, linking with different teams to ensure high quality service.
* Working with older people/people with physical disabilities.
* Completing safeguarding enquiries.
* Providing professional assistance and guidance to colleagues.
* Promoting and maintaining independence for vulnerable adults
* Protecting adults at risk using safeguarding procedures.
* Dealing with complex and varied cases.
* Ensuring that records are kept in accordance with policies and procedures.
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.