Social Worker - Adults Mental Health - Slough - £30 per hour
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Adults Mental Health Team in Slough.
The successful candidate will undertake care plan reviews to ensure that the needs of service users are fully met through effective support plans to improve individuals wellbeing and safety.
Benefits as an Adults Mental Health Social Worker include:
* Flexible working available
* Long term contract
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
Duties as an Adults Mental Health Social Worker include:
* Manage a caseload whilst providing professional expertise for clients and carers.
* Work with vulnerable service users.
* Working alongside other Practitioners for the best interest of individuals.
* Championing independence for individuals.
* Undertaking Mental Capacity Act assessments along with Care Act assessments and Safeguarding assessments.
* Implementing effective care plans and carrying out care packages.
* Collaborating with other Social Workers, Practitioners and Health Professionals on the team successfully.
* Attending meetings.
* Liaising with other services within the council.
* Producing clear outcome focused care and support plans.
Requirement as an Adults Mental Health Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.