Social Worker - Adult Locality Team - Hull - £29 - £31 per hour
We are currently looking for an experienced and motivated Social Worker to join the Adult Locality Team in Hull.
The successful Social Worker will provide and support expert and effective social work practice in complex situations, assessing and managing high levels of risk and providing expert opinion in relation to decisions surrounding complex cases.
The benefits of this Social Worker role:
* Flexible hours
* £29 - £31 per hour
* Remote working available
* Career progression opportunities
Duties as Social Worker:
* Assessments under the Care Act 2014
* Mental Capacity Assessments.
* Carry a caseload of vulnerable service users.
* Putting into place care packages and support plans.
* Carrying out Reviews.
* Community Visits.
* Assessments of Clients/Carer Needs.
* Facilitate service user choice and empowerment
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.