Social Worker - Adults Community - Havering - £28 to £30 per hour
Liquid Personnel currently have an opportunity for an experienced Social Worker to join the Adults Community Team in Havering.
This role is currently remote with equipment provide however home visits to residents can be required.
Benefits as an Adults Community Social Worker include:
* Flexible working available
* Long term contract
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
Duties as an Adults Community Social Worker include:
* Contribute to the delivery of an effective Adult social care service as part of a social work team, improving outcomes for Adults and Carers.
* Manage caseloads dependent upon experience, grade of post and complexity of cases, utilising specialist knowledge for appropriate interventions, needs and risk assessments, care planning and safeguarding investigations.
* Carry out high quality assessments, using person-centred, community focused, and multi-agency interventions to bring about positive change through developing effective relationships and to secure the best outcomes for service users and carers.
* Ensure that vulnerable adults are adequately protected in line with Havering Safeguarding Adults policy and procedures and relevant legislation.
Requirements as an Adults Community Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.