Senior SEND Officer - Central Bedfordshire - £249 per day
Working hours: Monday to Friday with flexibility subject to business needs
We are currently looking for a Senior Send Officer to join our client in Central Bedfordshire.
You will be joining the SEND Team which provides support to educational settings and professionals with regards to supporting children and young people with Special Educational Needs, the Statutory EHC Needs Assessment process and Annual Review Process.
The benefits of this Senior SEND Officer role:
* £249 per day
* Relevant training and development opportunities
* Supportive team and management
Duties as a Senior SEND Officer:
* You will provide comprehensive support for your Children, Young People, Education Settings, and professionals with regards to SEND support, EHC Needs assessment process and Annual Review Process
* Visit education setting or child home to monitor child's progress, and write reports with actions
* Attend the EHC Needs Assessment panel
* Lead professional to write an EHC Plan in accordance with the SEND code of Practice
* Provide training to educational settings and families
Essential requirements of this Senior SEND Officer role:
* The legal right to work the UK
* Previous experience in a SEND Officer role
* To have knowledge and practical understanding of working with the SEND Code of Practice and EHCP process
* A qualification specific to SEND would be an advantage
* Excellent communication skills
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.