Best Interest Assessor - BIA - Middlesbrough - £225 per assessment
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Best Interest Assessor to work in Middlesbrough.
As a Best Interest Assessor, you will be responsible for assessments and provide a high quality and effective service relating to the Mental Capacity Act and Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards process whilst responding to the Service User needs in a timely manner and within statutory guidelines, Directorate policies, standards and guidelines.
Benefits of this Best Interest Assessor role:
* Project style of working
* Five assessments per week
* Rare opportunity
* Access to our CPD training portal
Duties as a Best Interest Assessor include:
* Protect the rights and promote the interests of service users and carers
* Strive to establish and maintain the trust and confidence of service users and carers
* Promote the independence of service users while protecting them as far as possible from danger or harm
* Respect the rights of service users whilst seeking to ensure that their behaviour does not harm themselves or other people
* Uphold public trust and confidence in social care services
* Be accountable for the quality of their work and take responsibility for maintaining and improving their knowledge and skills
Essential requirements of this Best Interest Assessor role:
* Social Work England registration
* You must be able to travel to the area
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK drivers' licence- preferred
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.