Social Worker - Adults Services - North Suffolk - £28 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Adults Generic Team in North Suffolk.
The successful Social Worker will have post qualified experience in a similar role, as well as experience of conducting assessments and reviews as part of your case work.
Benefits as an Adults Services Social Worker include:
* Flexible working available
* Long term contract
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
Duties as an Adults Services Social Worker include:
* Carrying out complex strengths-based assessments and reviews along with short term enablement plans.
* Completing specialist mental capacity assessments and safeguarding plans to improve and promote independence for service users.
* Acting as a front-line point of contact for the service, communicating with service users, carers, relatives and other professionals.
* Attending case reviews, discussions and conferences.
* Carrying and prioritising a workload in accordance with the requirements of the Respond to daily changes in demand and make decisions on service provision that will impact on staff and service users.
* Working in a way that is flexible and able to adapt to the changes and competing demands of the service.
* Producing written reports when required by your line manager or other agencies.
* Ensuring high levels of care and support are implemented effectively by the team, focusing on rehabilitation, promoting independence and ensuring the individuals' safety and wellbeing.
Requirements as an Adults Services Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.