Social Worker - Children's Disability Service - Nottinghamshire - £35 per hour
We are currently looking for an experienced Social Worker to join the Children's Disability Service in Nottinghamshire. The successful Social Worker will work with children and young people and their families/carers and will have responsibility for the assessment of individual needs and the initiation and coordination of a range of services to meet them.
The Children's Disability Service works with children and families with complex needs and high levels of vulnerability. They are involved in the management of significant risk in these cases.
Benefits of this Social Worker role:
* Excellent rate of pay
* Flexible home working
* Potential for long term contract
* Supportive team culture and management
* Regular supervision
Duties as a Social Worker:
* The CDS team do their own court work, work with Looked after Children and are involved in family finding for those who cannot remain with their birth families
* The role will include working with children/young people have disabilities such as ASD, learning disabilities, complex health needs, physically disability, deaf and blind. Knowledge and experience of disability is desirable however not essential
Requirements as a Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.