Mental Health Practitioner - SPA - Wandsworth - £26 - £29 per hour
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Mental Health Practitioner based in Wandsworth.
The successful candidate will be required to establish and maintain close and mutually supportive links with colleagues in HTT, the recovery & support teams, the AMHP service, inpatient services & primary care. They will work closely with police, third sector organisations, children's services and other statutory organisations.
The benefits of this Mental Health Practitioner role:
* Competitive hourly rate £26 - £29 per hour
* Monday - Friday with some days working from home
* Ongoing work
* Good management and support
Duties as a Mental Health Practitioner:
* To assess/ triage/ act as first entry point for adults into mental health secondary care.
* To assess and work with mental health service users, and signpost them to other services and discharge to primary care where necessary. Any service users needing longer term secondary care and care coordination will be transferred to the relevant teams in the Trust.
* The post holder is expected to utilise community resources, working closely with Primary Care.
* The post holder will ensure user and carer involvement in all aspects of service delivery.
* The post holder will be expected to promote, by example and leadership, a high standard of patient care.
* To regularly supervise nursing students on practice placement.
* The post holder will communicate and collaborate effectively with all agencies and agents involved in supporting adults with severe mental health problems.
Essential requirements of this Mental Health Practitioner role:
* Social Work qualified
* Social Work England registration
* Able to work autonomously
* The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work/nursing/allied health knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work, nursing/allied health positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.