Advanced Practitioner - Practice Development - Sandwell - £41,881 - £49,345 per annum
We are currently looking for a highly qualified Advanced Practitioner to join a Practice Development Team based in Sandwell.
In order to be successful within this role you will have excellent knowledge of legislation and practice standards. You will also be skilled in working alongside practitioners, engaging and communicating effectively with social workers, offering effective support, guidance and appropriate challenge.
Benefits of this Advanced Practitioner role include:
* Balance your life and work with our family friendly policies
* Flexible working patterns that suit you
* Great technology to keep you connected
* Join a truly agile workforce
* It's rewarding.
* Competitive salary with excellent benefits package
* Up to £6500 relocation package
* £1500 refer a friend scheme
* Your SWE Registration paid for
* £2,500 market supplement if you work within care management
Responsibilities of this Advanced Practitioner role include:
* Support social workers, working jointly with them when needed, especially where needs and risks within families are complex.
* Develop expertise in specialist areas of practice as well as help to share and model good practice.
* Play a key role in supporting students and newly qualified social workers (NQSWs) through their ASYE programme, supporting their progression, also maintaining close links to the ASYE academy and practice development hub.
Essential requirements of this Advanced Practitioner role include:
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Registered with Social Work England
* Eligible to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org