Social Worker - Child Protection - Warwickshire - £32,234 - £40,876 per annum
An experienced Social Worker is required to join a Child Protection Team based in Warwickshire.
The successful candidate will be committed, enthusiastic, dedicated and passionate about improving outcomes for children and young people in Warwickshire.
Our clients Initial Response Service is a fast paced and busy role, with competing demands. The role includes completing child and family assessments, Section 47 enquiries, Child Protection and Child in Need work.
Benefits of this Social Worker role include:
* £32,234 - £40,876 per annum
* Supportive team and management
* Career development
Responsibilities of this Social Worker role include:
* Carry out specialist assessments and casework, ensuring that these are precise and effective.
* Supervise and coordinate the work of professionals including allocation of caseloads or other caring staff giving guidance, advice and feedback.
* Ensure that clear organisation and direction is provided and that training needs are identified and met.
* Monitor service delivery through feedback and informal complaints, ensuring that complaints are processed and rectified, and that future service delivery is adjusted as appropriate
* Take necessary action in accordance with safeguarding procedures to protect vulnerable people.
* Liaise internally and externally and work with colleagues from other agencies to ensure children and young people's interests are supported.
* Plan, deliver and oversee interventions for a complex caseload and where appropriate review cases.
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role include:
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Registered with Social Work England
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Full UK Driving License
For more information please email email@example.com