Lead Practitioner - Front Door and Initial Response - Warwickshire - £40,876 - £42,821 per annum
We are recruiting for a Lead Practitioner to join a Front Door and Initial Response Team based in Warwickshire.
The successful candidate will have a passion for achieving better outcomes for vulnerable children and their families and this will be demonstrated through restorative practice.
This role will support development into a management role in the future. This may include conducting supervision meetings and supporting other members of the team and providing management support.
Benefits of this Lead Practitioner role include:
* £40,876 - £42,821 per annum
* Supportive team and management
* Excellent training and development
* Career progression
Responsibilities of this Lead Practitioner role include:
* To work with a small complex case load undertaking assessments and interventions.
* To provide mentoring, coaching, support and practice expertise to other less experienced team members.
* To supervise alternatively qualified staff To deputise and cover for the Team Manager.
* To make informed threshold decisions at a managerial level using the threshold documents and protocols agreed by all partner agencies.
* To manage information sharing from all agencies, recording the concerns on appropriate data bases, analysing both historical and current concerns to achieve a timely response adhering to timescales.
* To ensure that an appropriate pathway is followed for on-going intervention.
* To provide consultation and advice to agency referrers about thresholds, appropriate actions and outcomes and signpost as appropriate.
Essential requirements of this Lead Practitioner role include:
* A comprehensive knowledge of the challenges associated with working with children and their families is essential.
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Registered with Social Work England
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Full UK Driving License
For more information please email email@example.com