Social Worker - Children's Safeguarding - Staffordshire - £29.93 per hour
Liquid Personnel currently have an opportunity for an experienced Social Worker to join the Children's Safeguarding Team in Staffordshire.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to join a busy team and take responsibility for providing a direct Social Work safeguarding and support service within a Children and Families Teams.
Benefits as a Children's Safeguarding Social Worker include:
* Competitive pay rate
* Long contracts for good performance
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
Duties as a Children's Safeguarding Social Worker include:
* Initiate, draft & produce reports.
* Plan, carry out and monitor all activities required for individual children and families to ensure that they are achieving their assessed outcomes.
* Attend & organise case conferences & reviews for the purpose of assessing & monitoring the development of service users.
* Create and develop person-centred care plans.
* Undertake regular reviews of individual children's and family's situations and to use the outcome to formulate new arrangements and plans in conjunction with service users and other agencies.
* Carry out a range of Social Work tasks as allocated by the Team Manager.
* Holding and managing a full caseload, prioritising all work in accordance with the Directorate's.
Requirements as a Children's Safeguarding Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.