Social Worker - Permanence Team - Stockton-On-Tees - £25 per hour
We are currently looking for an experienced Social Worker to join a Permanence Team based in Stockton-On-Tees.
The successful candidate will need to evidence experience of assessment, care planning, conflict resolution and direct work to ensure that children's and young person's voices are heard. This will include skills and ability to confidently assess and manage situations where there may be child protection issues and complex areas of vulnerability.
Benefits of this Social Worker role include:
* £25 per hour
* Supportive team and management
* Long contract
Responsibilities of this Social Worker role include:
* To support and safeguard looked after children and children in need and their families and implement the relevant policies and procedures, including the relevant assessments and reviews in conjunction with partners from other agencies.
* To formulate appropriate plans to meet identified needs and to arrange for the implementation of such plans, in conjunction with other appropriate agencies.
* To provide appropriate ongoing support to young people (and their families) as the key worker.
* To offer advice assistance and guidance as appropriate to other team members and professionals.
* To ensure that individual professional standards are maintained in line with agreed levels, including full compliance with policy and procedural guidelines and accepting primary responsibility for the level of quality of casework recording.
* To chair multi-agency planning meetings.
* To feed back to the Team Manager any problems in relation to the effective provision of services and/or policies.
* To enhance the Department's image within the authority by promoting awareness of services and achievements and encourage greater participation.
* To work as part of the duty system within the team as required.
* To take reasonable care of your own health and safety and co-operate with Management, so far as is necessary, to enable compliance with the authority's health and safety rules and legislative requirements.
* To undertake such other duties and responsibilities commensurate with the grading and nature of the post.
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role include:
* Degree or equivalent in Social Work
* Registered with Social Work England
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org