Service Manager - Children in Care Team - Northamptonshire - salary from £50,795 per annum + excellent benefits
We are currently looking for a Service Manager (social work qualified) to join the Children in Care Team in Northamptonshire. We are currently looking for a Service Manager who has the desire to develop services to achieve the best outcomes for children, whilst also developing staff to be exceptional practitioners.
The successful Service Manager will require previous experience of delivering service improvement and an excellent track record of achieving positive outcomes for children. You must also hold current Social Work England registration.
Benefits of this Service Manager role:
* Excellent Starting Salary
* Generous Annual Leave Entitlement
* Flexible Working
* Relocation Packages
Duties as a Service Manager:
* Sitting alongside colleagues within the Corporate Parenting Service, this is an exciting career opportunity for an experienced manager to lead the Northamptonshire Children's Trust Children in Care Service, leading on the delivery of outstanding care planning to ensure children and young people experience the best possible care and achievement of permanence at the earliest opportunity.
* You will be joining an established management team and working closely with the Strategic Manager, deputising in their absence. You will also support and assist with the management of the strategic development, delivery and transformation within the Corporate Parenting Service.
* This is an exciting opportunity to play a significant leadership role within Northamptonshire Children's Trust.
Essential requirements of this Service Manager role:
* Social Work qualified
* Social Work England registered
* Previous experience of delivering service improvement and an excellent track record of achieving positive outcomes for children
* The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org