Service Manager - Support & Safeguarding - Northamptonshire - £50,795 - £62,474 per annum
We are currently looking for a Service Manager (social work qualified) to join the Support & Safeguarding Team in Northamptonshire.
The successful Service Manager will provide leadership to their service, consisting of five safeguarding teams and have a particular interest in understanding and experience of Contextual Safeguarding at a strategic and operational level. The right Service Manager will have responsibility for the service plan to meet objectives and ensure performance targets are achieved.
Benefits of this Service Manager role:
* Excellent salary
* Generous annual leave entitlement
* Flexible working
* Relocation packages
* Children's support and safeguarding teams complete work with children who are subject to child protection plans, child-in-need plans and Public Law Outline/initial care proceedings
* They also support multi-agency practice in completing pre-birth and parenting assessments and work with adolescents focusing on contextualised safeguarding
* Some packages of support will be led by social workers, others by lead professionals from across the service, including from CFN's partners
* The service wants good outcomes for young people and for them to be safe; adequately housed and supported (with their families wherever possible); physically and emotionally healthy and achieving good outcomes through education, training or employment.
Essential requirements of this Service Manager role:
* Social Work qualified
* Social Work England registered
* Previous experience of delivering service improvement and an excellent track record of achieving positive outcomes for children
* The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com