Social Worker - Children in Need/Child Protection - Suffolk - up to £32 per hour
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Children in Need/ Child Protection Team in Suffolk.
As an experienced Social Worker, you will be working to safeguard children at risk in the Suffolk area, so you must have strong statutory experience of providing excellent social care in a children's team.
Benefits as a Children in Need/ Child Protection Social Worker include:
* Competitive pay rate
* Long contracts for good performance
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
Duties as a Children in Need/ Child Protection Social Worker include:
* Working with children on the Child Protection register, Looked after Children and Children in Need.
* Take part in care proceedings.
* Attending court & writing court reports.
* Working with Public Law Outline (PLO).
* Completing section 47s.
* Attending Child Protection meetings.
* Case conferences.
* Chairing core group meetings.
* Completing LAC & Child Protection visits.
Requirements as a Children in Need/ Child Protection Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.