Social Worker - Children's Services - Caerphilly - £35 per hour
An experienced Social Worker is required for an exciting opportunity based in a Children's Service in Caerphilly.
The successful candidate will deliver services to children and families in accordance with their assessed needs, and based on the assessment plan which has been agreed to meet those needs, and in accordance with statutory and directorate requirements.
Benefits of this Social Worker role include:
* Competitive pay rate
* Long contracts for good performance
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
Duties of this Social Worker role include:
* To provide high quality assessment and/or care management to children and families who have been assessed as requiring ongoing intervention.
* To review intervention within statutory timescales ensuring plans for children are achieving the identified outcomes.
* Demonstrate professional competence in social work practice.
* To contribute to service development initiatives.
* Ensure effective multidisciplinary working with partner agencies.
* To represent the service at Court and/or Panel meetings.
* Manage and be accountable, with supervision and support, for your own social work practice.
Requirements of this Social Worker role include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.