Social Worker - Initial Response Team - Newton Abbott - Up to £38 per hour
Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 37 hours per week
We are currently looking for a Social Worker to join an Initial Response Team based in Newton Abbott.
The Initial response cover: S47 assessments, single assessments, visits, good report writing skills, taking cases to icpcc, taking cases to first hearings completing SWETS care plans and viability assessments.
The successful candidate will manage a workload of complex cases and organise work activities; taking into account the need to prioritise tasks and responsibilities, working to timescales and meeting national and local performance expectations.
Benefits of this Social Worker role include:
* Competitive pay rate
* Long contracts for good performance
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
Duties of this Social Worker role include:
* To safeguard children and young people and adults at risk.
* To take a strengths-based approach, which seeks to be inclusive, anti discriminatory and anti-oppressive, and support others to adopt that.
* To gather information from service users, informal networks and other agencies to analyse, summarise and evaluate the information to provide a holistic assessment of needs, balancing risk and protective factors.
* To formulate and produce outcome-focused plans with clear aims and objectives (within the context of managing risk), and support others to do so.
* To maintain case records, keeping them up to date and to provide concise and accurate information about a service user's circumstances and plans.
* To develop and maintain good working relationships with other professionals within the team, wider service area and partner agencies to ensure an integrated, holistic and multidisciplinary approach.
Requirements of this Social Worker role include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.