Social Worker - Children in Need - Hull - £35 per hour
An experienced Social Worker is required to join a Children in Need Team based in Hull.
The successful candidate will develop and manage child protection plans for all children on the child protection register in line with child protection procedures.
Benefits of this Social Worker role include:
* Competitive pay rate
* Long contracts for good performance
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
Duties of this Social Worker role include:
* Establish rapport and build a respectful, honest and trusted relationship with children and their families, particularly their parents and / or main carers.
* Undertake interviews, observation and gather information from children, families and other agencies.
* Analyse, summarise and evaluate this information to provide a holistic assessment of a child's needs.
* Prove written and verbal reports which are concise, informative and based on analysis of complex evidence.
* Provide and present concise reports about complex information in line with the requirements of the child protection procedures, and the court.
* Communicate effectively with other agency professionals.
Requirements of this Social Worker role include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.