Social Worker - MASH - Wolverhampton - £29.93 per hour
We are currently looking for an experienced Children's Social Worker to join the MASH Team in Wolverhampton.
As a Social Worker you will be provided with a comprehensive induction, training, help and advice to enable you to reach your full potential.
Benefits of this Social Worker role:
* £29.93 per hour pay rate
* Relevant training and development opportunities
* Career development opportunities
* Stable and supportive team
Duties of this Social Worker role:
* Undertaking daily multi agency screening and triage
* Receive and undertake enquiries on and apply a threshold to safeguarding referrals
* Speak directly to family members and other professionals and provide an outcome to the appropriate service within timescales.
* Be part of the rota for a multi-agency MASH where you'll be required to undertake appropriate checks
* Utilising signs of safety within a large stable multi agency team
* Assessing risks whilst reflecting risk and vulnerabilities
* Apply a strengths-based approach and demonstrate understanding of legal frameworks, with good report writing skills whilst working under pressure
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role:
* Social Work England registration
* Social Work qualified
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK drivers' licence
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.