Social Worker - Children's Safeguarding - Devon - up to £38 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Children's Safeguarding Team in Devon.
The successful candidates aim will be to assess need, plan and deliver focused interventions to safeguard and protect children in order to promote positive outcomes.
Benefits as a Children's Safeguarding Social Worker include:
* Competitive pay rate
* Long contracts for good performance
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
Duties as a Children' Safeguarding Social Worker include:
* Holding and managing a full caseload, prioritising all work in accordance with the Directorate's
* Initiate, draft & produce reports
* Ability to deal with / record casework, communicate effectively with client groups & professionals in order to assess client needs
* Planning, carrying out and monitoring all activities required for individual children and families to ensure that they are achieving their assessed outcomes
* Attend & organise case conferences & reviews for the purpose of assessing & monitoring the development of service users
* Create and develop person-centred care plans
* Undertaking regular reviews of individual children's and family's situations and to use the outcome to formulate new arrangements and plans in conjunction with service users and other agencies.
Requirements as a Children's Safeguarding Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.