Supervising Social Worker - Fostering - Wirral - £28 per hour
We are currently looking for a Supervising Social Worker to join a Fostering Team in Wirral.
The successful Supervising Social Worker will provide and deliver professional support and supervision to Foster Carers whilst promoting the safe care and development of foster children, in order for them to achieve their full potential in terms of their physical, social, emotional and educational needs.
Benefits of this Supervising Social Worker role:
* CV enhancement
* Regular staff engagement/ regular checking with staff
* They offer a full induction when agency workers start
* Access to training the same as permanent staff
* Positive culture, they engage, listen and support
* Really flexible with working (they always have been and plan to continue this after COVID) at the moment everyone is working from home, but the offices remain open if the Social Workers wish to use them
* They offer a 'buddy' system when Social Workers start
* Offer a full induction
Job duties as a Supervising Social Worker:
* The ability to develop and implement effective supervision plans for Foster Carers, ensuring these are implemented consistently
* Providing supervisory visits to Foster Carers with children in placement in accordance with policies and procedures.
* Ensuring Foster Carers respond to the supervision process and benefit from the supervision provided.
* Undertaking additional support visits as often as is necessary.
* Support Foster Carers at all professionals meetings involving our CLA.
* To support Foster Carers in maintaining records as required.
* To contribute to the review, development and performance of Foster Carers.
* To ensure that placements are made and sustained in accordance with a child's Care Plan and policies and procedures.
* To work with the children in placement to ensure that they are not open to abuse, they feel safe and their views are heard.
* Encouraging Foster Carers to 'participate' in the service delivery.
Essential requirements of this Supervising Social Worker role:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK drivers' licence- preferred
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.