Independent Reviewing Officer - Safeguarding and Review Service - Trafford - £35 per hour
We are currently recruiting for an Independent Reviewing Officer with a responsibility for chairing child protection conference's within the Safeguarding and Review Service.
Trafford children's social care is on an exciting journey embedding restorative and relational practice. You will be part of an established and highly experienced team of independent reviewing officers and child protection chairs.
Benefits of this Independent Reviewing Officer role:
* Effective induction with four dimensions
* Excellent rate of pay
* Long term contracts available
* Regular support and supervision
Responsibilities of this Independent Reviewing Officer role include:
* Chair child protection conferences
* Review some Children in Care as and when the service demands this
* Ensure the planning and smooth running of conferences
* Provide guidance and challenge to the multi-agency core group and provide scrutiny and oversight to child protection plans ensuring that they are improving the lives of children and young people
* Promote the principles of restorative practice with social workers, our partner's agencies and families
* Responsible for quality assuring the case file before conference, ensuring we get reports from relevant agencies, chairing the conference, and be responsible for quality assuring the minutes
Essential requirements of this Independent Reviewing Officer role:
* Social Work qualified
* Social Work England registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.