Social Worker - Children's Safeguarding - Haringey - £32 to £35 per hour
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Children's Safeguarding Team in Haringey.
The successful candidate will take part in the delivery of a high-quality service, improving the lives of children, young people and their families in Haringey. Previous experience within a similar role is essential.
Benefits as a Children's Safeguarding Social Worker include:
* Competitive pay rate
* Long contracts for good performance
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
Duties as a Children's Safeguarding Social Worker include:
* Able to recognise safeguarding vulnerable people situations and report through agreed processes to enable appropriate action to be taken.
* Undertake child protection investigations, court work and complex cases.
* Work in partnership with other departments within the local authority, other statutory, voluntary and independent agencies.
* Ensure that professional standards and practice are maintained and that responsibility for practice and decision making is undertaken commensurate with the level of experience, knowledge and grade.
* Provide a direct Social Work safeguarding and support service within the Children and Families Teams.
* Carry out assessments and manage plans of intervention/support/care within government and departmental prescribed timescales and standards, as required by the Practice and/or Principal Manager.
* Develop and implement plans to meet the assessed needs of children and their families/carers and to undertake the role of key worker.
* Maintain a personal awareness of legislation, national and regional developments and key drives that shape and influence contemporary social work practice.
Requirements as a Children's Safeguarding Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.