Social Worker - Children with Disabilities - Liverpool - £35 per hour
We are currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a Children with Disabilities Team based in Liverpool.
The successful candidate will contribute to the operational delivery of an effective Children's Social Care Service as part of a team responsible for safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable children and young people and continuously improving outcomes.
Benefits of this Social Worker role:
* Excellent rate of pay
* Unique role
* Regular supervision
* CV enhancement
Duties as a Social Worker:
* Hold and effectively manage a complex and varied caseload with appropriate supervision, guidance and support, reflecting the function of the team and Children's Social Care in accordance with policy, procedures, statutory guidance and legislation.
* Be accountable for complex decision making in relation to allocated cases ensuring professional judgement, evidence based tools, critical reflection and analysis is used to inform this.
* Identify and assess levels of risk and need in often complex situations, ensuring that the safety and welfare of children is paramount.
* Undertake work within legislative frameworks including the preparation of written statements and representations to the judiciary at court hearings.
* Model critical reflection and evidence based decision making and support others in developing these.
* Demonstrate the use of a range of social work interventions with children, young people and their families to reduce risk, promote change and produce positive outcomes.
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme