Social Worker - Cared for Children Team - LAC - Rochdale - £30 per hour
An experienced Social Worker is required to join Rochdale's Cared 4 Children Team.
Rochdale's Cared 4 Children's Teams are managed by a team of 3 experienced permanent Managers, they have a cohort of Advanced Practitioners (one in each team) with reduced caseloads to be able to coach and mentor the staff in their teams. They have a committed dedicated social work service - 5/6 workers in each team who continually go the extra mile for the children.
They are looking to appoint, part of the Cared 4 Children Team experienced, flexible, enthusiastic, and conscientious Social Workers with experience in managing complex cases (Cared 4 Children and transition to leaving care cases). The successful candidate will be part of an experienced, proactive, and supportive team and will assist in its approach to providing a social work service to children and young people who are Cared for by the authority.
Benefits of this Social Worker role:
* Good rate of pay
* Rochdale's agency workers are seen as an important resource for them and as such are given the same level of support and opportunities as their permanent staff
They are commitment to continuing to embed their Relational Practice Model and to keeping caseloads at a manageable level to be able to achieve that.
* Currently working from home and office rota but aim to have 50% capacity in the buildings by September with a phased return
* IT Equipment will be assigned to you on your first day which will be used at home and in the office
Duties as a Social Worker:
* Work effectively on complex situations, use their initiative and evaluate their own and others practice.
* Responsible for a caseload of more complex cases, providing advice to other social workers in relation to their cases.
* Provides casework supervision to other social workers in the team and may also supervise students, trainees, less experienced professional team members, support staff and volunteers.
* Participate in the planning / reviewing of cases.
* Develop and maintain effective relationships with service users, their families and carers
Requirements as a Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.