Social Worker - MASH Screening - Wrexham - £32 per hour
Working Hours: Part Time
We are currently looking for a Social Worker to join a MASH Screening (Children's Single Point of Access Team) based in Wrexham.
The successful candidate will have experience in working with children's safeguarding and also with mental health. They will be office based and complete work over the phone.
Benefits of this Social Worker role:
* 30 hours a week
* Excellent rate of pay
* long term contracts available
* CV enhancement
* Non case holding
Duties as a Social Worker:
* Identifying referrals in which mental health features as an issue.
* Contact parents and carers to advise and to signpost to appropriate mental health and wellbeing services and will complete SPOA Assessments (by phone); this will include having a 'What Matters' conversation and will take into consideration the history and risks to the children.
* Liaise with other agencies and take the lead in liaising with mental health and wellbeing services.
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme