Senior Practitioner - Child Protection - Blackpool - £38 per hour
We are currently looking for a Senior Social Work Practitioner to join the Child Protection Team in Blackpool. This is an excellent opportunity for a Social Worker to progress into a Senior role, becoming part of a highly supportive and skilled team.
Benefits of this Senior Practitioner role:
* Excellent rate of pay
* Chance for an experienced Social Worker to progress into a Senior role
* Long term contracts available
* Coaching and mentoring staff
* Flexible working can be discussed
Job duties as a Senior Practitioner:
* Supporting the Team Manager in the effective and efficient running of the team.
* Ensure that children and young people are safeguarded and protected from harm, and positive outcomes are promoted through timely intervention.
* Working collaboratively with partner agencies, children, young people, and their families to assess their needs and plan and deliver services
* Coach and mentor less experienced staff including Family Workers and Newly Qualified Social Workers undertaking their
* Assessed Year in Supported Employment
* Supporting the Team Manager, Senior Managers and Principal Social Worker with Continuous Professional Development and promote learning environment that encourages learning and utilises evidence informed practice.
Requirements as a Senior Practitioner include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.