Social Worker - Supporting Our Children (LAC) - Blackpool - £35 per hour
We are currently looking for a Social Worker to join the Supporting Our Children (LAC) Team in Blackpool.
Social workers within Blackpool's Supporting Our Children Teams are committed to supporting children to have a great childhood and future outcomes. They support children to achieve a plan of permanence within Care Proceedings and ensure they discharge Care Order's and achieve Special Guardian Orders for children, wherever is possible and safe to do so.
The successful Social Worker will have a passion for being an advocate and corporate parent for the children our care and committed to establishing longer term trusting relationships with them and helping them to understand their unique life story.
Benefits of this Social Worker role:
* Excellent rate of pay
* An additional £75pw offered on top of normal expenses if you live more than 50 miles away
* CV enhancement
* Long term contracts available
Social Workers must be able to meet the following criteria:
* Experience and demonstrable skills in engaging children/young people through a variety of direct work methods
* Experience in statutory children's social work
* Good understanding of safeguarding children processes
* Experience of court work
* Experience of managing a varied and complex case load
* Ability to write concise, fit for purpose reports/court statements and ability to maintain up to date and accurate records.
* Ability to work as part of a team.
* Experience of inputting into children's services data systems (such as Mosaic;ICS but this specific system is not essential)
* Ability to be flexible, resilient, and reflective.
Requirements as a Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.