Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Division: Liquid Personnel (part of Acacium Group)
Location: Manchester City Centre
Salary: £20,000 basic salary plus uncapped commission
Realistic OTE: Year 1- £30K, Year 2- £50K, Year 3: £60K plus
Are you an ambitious, money motivated individual with a passion to succeed in everything you do?
Do you want to take your career to the next level and unlock an uncapped earning potential and unlimited progression opportunities, whilst working in a competitive sales environment?
We are looking for passionate, hardworking and results-driven individuals to join our team as Trainee Recruitment Consultants in our Manchester City Centre office. You will be joining an aggressively growing, award-winning recruitment sales business who are a market leader in their sector. As part of a global organisation, you will have plenty of opportunities to develop your recruitment career within a supportive business who put their people first. Our success is down to our dedicated employees and we are well-equipped to provide you with the tools you need to be successful in the recruitment industry.
Part of Acacium Group, Liquid Personnel has been certified as a 'Great Place to Work', has been recognised in the UK's Best Workplaces 5 years in a row, and has featured in the Sunday Times Best Small Companies to Work For and the Sunday Times Fast Track 100. We pride ourselves on delivering the highest quality service to the Social Work, Healthcare, Nursing, Mental Health and Criminal Justice markets.
What will you be doing as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
* Managing the end to end recruitment process in a 360 role, including winning new business, sourcing new candidates and seeing the recruitment process through to final placement
* Building and maintaining relationships with clients and candidates within your niche area
* Sourcing new candidates through a range of techniques including; headhunting, referrals, the internal CRM, applications, social media and networking
* Appropriately matching clients and candidates by assessing the needs of both and effectively screening, interviewing and assessing candidates to achieve the desired results
* Working to achieve and exceed targets and using a variety of sales techniques in order to achieve success and close sales
* Negotiating, persuading and influencing in order to achieve the best outcome
Benefits of working for Liquid Personnel:
* Competitive basic salary with an uncapped commission structure- you are completely in control of your own earning potential!
* Dedication to developing you and your career via our award-winning, in-house training programme- we can give you the tools you need to be successful in recruitment!
* Career progression which is completely based on hard work rather than your tenure within the business (all our Managers and Director's started as Trainee Recruitment Consultants!)
* The Liquid annual holiday (locations have included; Budapest, Amsterdam, Ibiza, Prague and Portugal)
* Work place pension scheme
* Free gym membership
* Regular company events (including Go Carting, Go Ape, Trips to the Races)
* Annual summer and Christmas parties
* Team of the month
* Directors Club- for top performers across the business
* Regular competitions with exciting prizes up for grabs
* Early Friday finish- 3.30pm
* Discounted Tastecard membership
* Reward portal- discounts on shops, restaurants and bars
* Hybrid working model with opportunities to work from home
* Free Flu vaccinations
* Cycle to Work scheme
* Health Assessments and Dental Insurance
* Life Assurance, Critical Illness Cover and Private Medical Insurance
As an ideal candidate for this role you will be:
* Driven, hardworking and competitive
* Money motivated and goal-orientated
* Able to display verbal and written communication skills
* Eager to learn and utilise the market-leading training we offer internally
* Driven by success and progression
* Able to demonstrate a track record of showing resilience
* Interpersonal with the ability to show understanding, empathy and rapport building skills
* Able to adapt to a fast-paced sales environment