Mental Health Social Worker - Recovery Team - SLAM - £28 to £29 per hour
SLAM (South London & Maudsley) are currently recruiting for an experienced Mental Health Social Worker to join their Recovery team in Croydon to work as a Care Coordinator.
The successful candidate must have experience of working with Adults with Mental health and preferably have experience of working with mood disorders. Duties will include Mental Capacity assessments, Continuing Care assessments and Care Act compliant assessments.
Benefits as a Mental Health Social Worker include:
* Stable team
* Long term contract
* Competitive rate of pay
* Remote working
Duties as a Mental Health Social Worker include:
* Ensuring assessments are accurate and service users can self-direct the assessment process and make informed decisions
* Playing a role within a range of multi-agency teams to ensure co-ordinated, appropriate assessments and support that remain person-centred and enable users to maintain their independence
* Using legislation, guidance and reflective social work practice to ensure that key concepts and theories in social work are utilized to ensure the best possible outcomes for vulnerable adults.
* Ensuring all commissioning is undertaken that provides users with appropriate levels of support whilst further ensuring that the user and council receive best value for money and that services that are committed appropriate reflect eligible needs and consider available resources
* Effective crisis intervention work
* Using local knowledge and professional experience to make decisions that uphold autonomy whilst recognizing the social work role for safe intervention
Requirements as a Mental Health Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.