Mental Health Practitioner - RMN or SW or OT - Assessment and Treatment Team - Oxford- £29- £36 per hour
We are currently looking for a Mental Health Practitioner (RMN or SW or OT) to join an Assessment and Treatment Team based in Oxford.
You will need to be able to work autonomously, with a caseload of patients with whom you will engage and offer the recommended treatment and support. You will have experience of CPA process and able to assess and plan treatment with service users. You will also be able to assess and manage risk, including use of safeguarding processes.
There will be office and home working with some evening/weekend shifts available on rota.
Benefits of this Mental Health Practitioner (RMN or SW or OT) role include:
* £29 - £31 per hour for day time
* Up to £36 for evening or weekend shifts
* Flexible and remote working opportunities
* Long contract
Responsibilities of this Mental Health Practitioner (RMN or SW or OT) role include:
* To work independently as part of a multi-disciplinary team to, assess, plan and implement patient specific programmes of care/interventions under the Care Programme Approach, contributing to the continuous assessment of patients.
* To undertake complex mental health assessments using your professional knowledge and skills and evidence-based practice.
* To function effectively across a variety of environments (e.g. ward, department, homes etc.) involving changing and demanding conditions.
* To use a comprehensive range of verbal and non-verbal communication tools to communicate effectively with patients, their carers and families and colleagues.
* To work in partnership with patients to agree goals and treatment proposals, gaining valid informed consent.
Essential requirements of this Mental Health Practitioner (RMN or SW or OT) role include:
* Qualified as a Social Worker, RMN or OT
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Registered with Social Work England, NMC or HCPC
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work/nursing/allied health knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work.nursing/allied health positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.