Advanced Practitioner - Adults Social Care and Support - Doncaster - up to £28 per hour
We are currently looking for an experienced Advanced Practitioner to join the Adults Social Care and Support Team in Doncaster.
The successful candidate will provide day to day operational management and support for professionals working in the integrated support and assessment team, promoting independence and reducing risks for adults living in Doncaster.
Benefits as an Adults Social Care and Support Advanced Practitioner include:
* Flexible working available
* Long term contract
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
Duties as an Adults Social Care and Support Advanced Practitioner include:
* Provide expert social work knowledge and support and guidance to colleagues, including newly qualified Social Workers, trainees and other team members.
* Advise on caseloads providing holistic, strengths-based assessments which are person centred to help adults, carers and families make informed choices and decisions, enabling them to clarify and express their needs to achieve outcomes, manage risk and contribute to service planning.
* Oversee the development, implementation, regularly monitoring and review of care and support plans whilst considering the legal framework, feasibility and practical and resource implications of the proposed plan.
* Encourage working across boundaries to develop innovative solutions and creative problem solving outside of traditional solutions to ensure best value in the longer term designed to minimise risk and improve quality of life for service users and their carers.
* Promote best practise standards based on an up-to-date knowledge of social work practice developments and relevant policy and legislation.
Requirements as an Adults Social Care and Support Advanced Practitioner include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.